I’m a Digital Strategist based in Stockholm. I’ve been working with technology and the Internet since 2008 – as an entrepreneur, with advertising and marketing, and as a journalist. My primary focus is to understand online behaviours and how businesses can use those behaviours in their marketing and product development.
As an independent consultant, I help companies make great use of new technology by better understanding people and society. I’ve previously been working with social marketing for Spotify and been part of the team behind KIT. My work has been featured on Swedish television, Swedish radio and in newspapers such as Svenska Dagbladet, Dagens Nyheter and Metro.
How can I help?
- Are you trying to understand what efforts that create positive results for your business?
- Would you like to update the analytical skills among the people in your team?
- Do you need better audiences for your online advertising campaigns?
- Are you looking to monitor your results in real-time with dashboards?
- Are you planning to implement Marketing Technology tools (Martech) or data-driven processes within either your team or the whole organisation?
- Would you like to automate the tasks you find boring, like
2018 – present
2017 – 2018
Social Marketing Manager, Northern Europe